|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
On the Search Screen, the map will automatically populate with listings that match with your subject property’s current criteria. You can adjust your search filters in a number of ways so you can pull in the listings that work for you. Check out all the capabilities the Search Screen has to offer.
Search Screen Overview
Search Filters: Adjust your search results by choosing criteria like Listing Status, Property Types, Property Info, and more. These filters will be applied no matter what type of search you are doing (see below).
Note: If you receive no results after searching by location, broaden your search first then narrow it down by setting the filters. This will require you to reset the filters then go back into the filters and apply your desired criteria.
Location Search: Search by City, Single Address, Neighborhood, or Zip Code (see below).
MLS Number Search: Search by MLS Number or enter in multiple MLS numbers using a comma to separate them (see below).
Map Filter: Zoom in and out to adjust the area of your search (see below).
- School Filter: Search for listings based on school zones. Search both private and public-school boundaries (see above).
- Draw Filter: Draw directly on the map to create a search boundary (see above).
- Use the Quick Draw to draw a search boarder.
- Use the Multi-Draw tool to draw a multi-point search boarder.
- Radius Filter: Create a search radius and adjust as needed to get the exact radius size desired (see above).
Price Filter: Set minimum and maximum prices for your search results (see below).
Bed and Bath Filter: Set minimum and maximum bed and baths for your search results (see below).
INRIX Drive Time Filter: Find listings within a particular drive time of your client's desired location (see below).