If you have specific listings you want to put into your presentations, you can use the MLS numbers to be specific about your search. Also, if you are more comfortable searching on the MLS, you can use the numbers from your search in the search box!
Search Using MLS numbers
- Start by navigating to the Search tab, then click the bubble for MLS #.
- Type in the MLS numbers or paste them if you copied them from the MLS Website.
- NOTE: Enter multiple numbers by separating each with a coma.
- Select the Search button with the magnifying glass icon to update the Map.
- Select the Comps you would like to include in your presentation. You can either click on the image of the listing to include them individually, or select Include All above the image of the first listing to populate these comps into your Presentation. They will be included once they have the green checkmark on the listing.
- Select Continue to go to the Comps Screen.