MoxiPresent can be used for much more than just a CMA builder. Follow the steps below to learn how to create your own Moxi Presentation.
How to Begin a New Presentation
1. Select Create New in the top right.
2. You will be prompted to select a presentation type; Seller, Property Review, Buyer Tour, Buyer, and Non-Listing. Then select Continue.
a. There are some differences between the five types of presentations available:
- Seller Presentation: can be used as property analysis, marketing presentation, comparative market analysis, and digital business card all in one.
- Property Review Presentation: use this presentation type to create an annual review of any property with a curated selection of report pages. You can stay in flow with your people on their housiversary by creating a property review with this presentation type.
- Buyer Tour Presentation: this will show your people the listings you are going to visit and the route of how to get there! From this report, they can also give you reviews and rate the listings you went to visit.
- Buyer Presentation: this type can be used to send clients a group of listings or make a market snapshot of specific areas.
- Non-Listing Presentation: this presentation is best for newsletters and marketing pieces that you can send to your clients. It doesn’t have any listing information and is a great way to make your non-listing materials.
3. Next, you will be prompted to choose a Presentation Template. Then select Continue.
4. Finally, you will be prompted to enter a Presentation Title and select the Listing Source.
Note: Non-Listing Presentations will not ask for a listing source. Then select Create.
Depending on the type of presentation you are creating, there are different steps that follow selecting the Create button up above. Select from the articles below to choose your next step.