Creating Seller Presentations (Listing CMA's) is something every agent does almost every day! The subject property screen is where you will add all the details about the property that the presentation is about. This information will display in your presentation to your customer, so you'll want to include as much detail as possible to make the presentation more meaningful.
MoxiPresent also uses the information from this screen to build the initial search for comparables, so the more information you can add, the better. However, you'll want to make sure you include at minimum, the Location, number of beds, number of baths, and square footage. You can then adjust this information to either expand or narrow your search focus on the Search screen.
Moxi Present Seller Subject Property Screen Overview
Seller Subject Property screen details listed below:
- PRESENTATION INFORMATION: This header includes the title and subject property information for the current presentation.
- PRESENTATION NAME: Title of Presentation and who it is created for.
- SUBJECT PROPERTY PHOTOGRAPH: Update or change the subject property photograph here.
- COPY DATA FROM MLS NUMBER: If the subject property has an MLS listing number, it can be used to populate information in the fields on this page.
- CONTACTS: Associate this presentation with a contact from MoxiEngage. The presentation will be noted in the Activity field for the client in Engage.
- LOCATION: Enter the subject property information manually in these fields.
- ACTIONS: Access different actions from this button.
- HELP: Links you to the Support Page with access to all Help Docs and short Tutorial Videos for Moxi Present.
- SUBJECT PROPERTY INFORMATION: Include details such as Bedrooms, Bathrooms, and square footage to allow for more meaningful search criteria when beginning your search for comparable properties on the next page.
FEATURES: All of the fields are optional; however, you will want to include as much information as possible in order to provide a content rich presentation for your client.
- REMARKS: If copying data from the MLS listing, this field will be populated with the listing remarks.
- PRICE AND SALE: If copying data from the MLS listing, these fields will be populated with price, sale, and status information.