Marketing your listings is critical for impressing clients, reaching buyers and attracting potential sellers, but it shouldn’t take hours of your time or fancy design skills. That’s where MoxiImpress helps.
MoxiImpress delivers the power of marketing automation to agents. Whenever your listings go live or change status, MoxiImpress automatically creates and distributes professionally designed and personally branded print, digital, and social media marketing campaigns for you. A process that normally takes hours takes only minutes, giving you more time to spend on what you do best.
How MoxiImpress works
- Impress is connected to your MLS: details and images from your listings are automatically sent to MoxiWorks
- You get notified by email when your listings go live or change status (e.g. just listed, price change, open houses, or just sold)
- The Impress email notification includes a marketing package that has already been professionally designed by the MoxiWorks creative services team: print marketing (postcards, flyers, etc); web pages (a.k.a. single property websites); email blasts; and/or social media posts
- Each marketing package includes beautiful, branded designs that are ready to be published—you can leave them as-is or modify the text and images
- The email notification links to the Impress Marketing Center—that's where you can update the text or images on your designs and send the package for printing, delivery, and posting online; you can also create one-off materials at any time
- That’s it! New marketing materials will be automatically created, updated, and delivered to your email inbox for the life of the listing
How to set up MoxiImpress
Your MoxiImpress account has already been set up for you. When you get access:
Log in to MoxiWorks and select Impress on the top navigation to access the Impress Marketing Center
- Confirm or update your profile; this information is included in all your marketing materials (learn how to update your profile here)
- Confirm that your listings are present under ‘Listings’
- Get familiar with the other features of the Impress Marketing Center (learn about key features here)
- You may want to attend our next webinar about Impress
Good to know
- If you have MoxiEngage CRM, your contacts in Impress are synced automatically; you can also import a list of contacts (learn how here)
- Make sure you use the ‘Save’ or ‘Save and continue’ functions when you are working in the Impress Marketing Center. That will prevent you from losing unsaved work if your internet connection drops.
- The Impress Marketing Center works best with a Google Chrome web browser. Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, MS Edge, Safari 6.0.0 or later, Mozilla Firefox 10.0, Opera, and Konquerer will work for most functions but may have difficulties with other functions. Other web browsers are not supported.