Campaigns are a great way to stay in flow with your clients without needing to constantly be tied to your computer. Sometimes, you may want to customize the content of the campaign email to fit your client's needs more precisely. In these cases, you can create or edit an email and add it to your campaigns as needed.
Note: Edit permissions are set at a brokerage level so not all campaigns or emails can be edited by agents. If you do not have an edit option and would like on, please reach out to your brokerage directly.
Editing a Campaign Email
1. From the Campaign Dashboard, select My Emails to view your email library (see below).
2. Select Edit on the email you wish to update (see below).
3. If you do not see the email you want to edit or haven't downloaded any yet, select Add From Library in the top right (see below).
4. From the library, you can preview emails using the Preview button and download as many emails as you need by selecting Add to Library.
Note: Once editing an email, you will have the option to replace the template so if you are building a new email, you can start with any email then replace the existing templates with a blank one.
Note: If an email is not editable, it will have a Not Editable icon.
5. When you are finished selecting your emails, select Close to return to the My Emails page to edit your newly downloaded emails (see below).
6. Once you are in the edit window, you will have a few options to customize your email (see below).
7. To edit the name of your campaign, select Edit Name under the title and make changes as needed. Select Save when done (see below).
8. To edit the Setup (subject line, header, footer etc..) select Edit Setup on the right and make the desired changes. Select Save when finished (see below).
9. To edit the email's content, select Edit Email Content on the right. This will bring you to the email editor (see below).
10. From the email edit screen, you have many different options that you can click, drag and drop into the email (see below).
11. If you would like to use a different template for your email, you can choose the Change Template option in the top right (see below).
12. Once you have made all changes desired, select Continue in the top right (see below).
13. From the edit window, you can select Send Test Email to see how your edit will look when your client sees them (see below).
14. Once you are happy with your edits, select Save in the top left to save your email (see below).
You will now be able to add your new email to any editable campaign. Check out Customizing a Campaign to see how!