|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
Sometimes your information changes and you need to edit your custom page. If you would like to edit your custom page created in Page Builder, the process is really simple!
How to Edit a Custom Web Page
1. From the Website Admin Tool, choose Site Pages from the left (see below).
2. Select Edit on the page you wish to update (see below).
3. Select Launch Page Builder (see below).
4. Select the Wrench icon to edit individual modules (see below).
5. Use the Plus icon to add new modules and content. Simply drag and drop your desired content (see below).
6. Once you have made the desired updates, select Done, and then choose if you would like to Save Draft or Publish. You can also Discard your changes if needed (see below).