|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
Neighborhood News is the monthly market update email sent on your behalf to a targeted group of contacts. Neighborhood News provides people with relevant, housing market statistics and information by zip code – all branded with your contact information.
Subscribe Multiple People to Neighborhood News
1. From the My People page, select the checkbox next to each name you wish to subscribe or choose Select All.
2. Select Add To.
3. Select Neighborhood News from the drop-down menu and choose which type of Neighborhood News report you want to create (see below).
- Quick Neighborhood News: Subscribe the client's email to a particular zip code for the market report.
- Custom Neighborhood News: Subscribe the client's email to a customized search for the market report.
Quick Neighborhood News
1. Enter the Email Address you would like to send Neighborhood News to. The system will auto-populate the primary email and provide a drop-down for selecting alternate emails if available on the account.
2. Enter the Zip Code for which you would like to send a report. The system will auto-populate the contact’s address zip code if available.
a. To use the same Zip Code for everyone, click Enter same zip code for everyone.
3. Select Subscribe and Continue until all contacts have been subscribed then hit Done.
Custom Neighborhood News
1. Select the desired search paramotors of your search using the Customize Search pop-up (see below).
- Location: search by Location, Zip Code, Address or Neighborhood
- Price: set Price Minimums and Maximums
- Bed + Bath: choose Bed and Bath Counts
- Filters: add additional filters for Property Type and Square Footage
- Schools: search by Schools
- Draw: draw custom search boundaries
2. Once you have added all desired search criteria, select Next (see below).
3. Confirm recipients and add any needed information then select Next (see below).
4. Preview report and then Send to client (see below).