You may need to export portions of your database for use in other programs or to create a mail merge document. Learn how to use the Export feature on the My People screen to create a file of any or all groups.
Exporting People from Moxi Engage
- Select People from the top navigation menu and choose My People from the drop-down (see below).
- This brings you to the My People screen.
- Select a contact, or multiple contacts to activate the Export function.
- You can choose as many groups or filters to get the exact selection of contacts you want to export. You can also clear all filters and Select all to export all contacts in your database.
- NOTE: There is no limit set on the number of groups or filters you may select.
- When all desired contacts are chosen, select Export to export contacts to an excel file in the format of:
- Comma-Separated Values i.e. CSV file
- Mailing Label Format
- Custom Xpress.
If you export contacts out of Engage, the following information will be included in the file:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Job title
- Label name
- Contact type (collaborator, personal, recruit)
- Date added
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Social media
- Subscriptions (Neighborhood News, listing announcements, etc.)
Note: you cannot import the export file into Engage - if you are looking to import contacts into Engage, you need to copy information from the export file (or any other spreadsheet) into our contact import template as outlined here: Importing Contacts Directly into MoxiEngage