|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
|Click Here to Download the Required CSV Template|
Using MoxiEngage has been shown to increase your business by 38%, but first, you will need to import your contacts! Follow the instructions below to import your contacts directly into Engage.
Disclaimer: This feature is available only to certain brokerages. If this option is not appearing on your account, you will need to import your CSV file through your email account as explained here:
In order to import contacts to Engage directly, you will need to have all your contacts added to the Outlook CSV file template. If you do not have this file, you can download it in this article.
Note: The header, Row 1, of this template must remain intact or contact information may not import correctly.
Importing contacts Directly into MoxiEngage
1. Select All People on your Engage Dashboard (see below).
2. From the Gear icon in the upper right corner, select Import Outlook CSV from the list (see below).
4. Choose Select File (see below).
5. Find your CSV contact file on your computer and select Open to begin the import process. Your file will automatically start it's import process. During this process, do not close your browser window.
6. When the import has finished, you will see a pop up notifying you that the import has finished.
- Note: Import time may vary depending on the size of the import file.
Having trouble with your import? Check out our F.A.Q.s page to help troubleshoot.