|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
You may need to export portions of your database for use in other programs or to create a mail merge document. Learn how to use the Export feature on the My People screen to create a file of any or all groups.
Does your My People Screen look different? Check out the article linked below!
Exporting People from Moxi Engage
- From the Engage Dashboard, select on All People in the People section.
- This brings you to the My People screen.
- Select a contact, or multiple contacts to activate the Export function.
- You can choose as many groups or filters to get the exact selection of contacts you want to export. You can also clear all filters and Select all to export all contacts in your database.
- NOTE: There is no limit set on the number of groups or filters you may select.
- When all desired contacts are chosen, select Export to export contacts to an excel file in the format of:
- Comma-Separated Values i.e. CSV file
- Mailing Label Format
- Custom Xpress.