|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
Creating a new email campaign is a great way to stay in contact with all your people. You can choose from a number of different email campaigns that are set up by your brokerage; each with a series of touchpoints so you are always staying in contact.
Set Up a New Campaign
1. From your Engage Dashboard, select the Campaigns from the navigation bar (see below).
2. From your Campaigns Dashboard, select Add From Library (see below).
3. From here you will be able to select a campaign by choosing Add to Campaigns button on the campaign you want to use (see below).
Note: If your brokerage allows agent edits to campaigns, there still may be some campaigns you are not able to edit. In this case, if a campaign cannot be edited, it will say not editable.
4. Once you have added your campaign, click Close in the top right to close the campaign library (see below).
5. Your new campaign will be displayed in the Awaiting Setup section for you to edit or add people. To add contacts, select the Campaign Title (see below).
Note: If you would like to edit the campaign content, check out the article for Customizing a Campaign!
6. Now you will need to add people to our campaign. Choose the campaign you want to add contacts to and select Add People on the right-hand side (see below).
5. From the connected panel, you can add people to the campaign using the Groups tab or the People tab. Simply hit the Plus sign next to the group or contact you wish to add then click Next to review and select Save.
7. Then select Run Campaign.