|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
Creating a new email campaign is a great way to stay in contact with all your people. You can choose from a number of different email campaigns that are set up by your brokerage; each with a series of touchpoints so you are always staying in contact.
Set Up a New Campaign
1. From your Engage Dashboard, select the Campaigns from the navigation bar.
2. From your Campaigns Dashboard, select Add Campaign.
3. From here you will be able to select which campaign you would like to use!
Note: If your brokerage allows agent edits to campaigns, there still may be some campaigns you are not able to edit. In this case, if a campaign cannot be edited, it will say not editable.
4. Now we will need to add people to our campaign. Select Add People on the right-hand side.
5. From the connected panel, you can add people to the campaign using the Groups tab or the People tab. Simply hit the Plus sign next to the group or contact you wish to add then click Next to review and select Save.
7.. Then select Run Campaign.