When looking for talent to join your brokerage there may be different types of people you are looking for! Here you can set up your profiles to look for agents in a particular area that have the volume and units you specify. In other words, you can look for people with high volume and low units, or low volume and high units and anything in between!
Setting Multiple Profiles
- From your MoxiTalent Dashboard select the actions button above your top candidates.
- From the drop-down menu select Manage Profiles.
- From here you will see a list of all the profiles you have already created!
- To create a new profile, select the Create New button in the top right corner.
- From here you can set up your profile!
- Profile Name: Give your profile a name!
- Service Area: Where do you want your talent! NOTE: you can add as many service areas as you would like to one profile!
- Total Volume: This is how much business your agent will bring into the brokerage!
- Total Unit: This shows how many listings your talent has closed so far.
- Once you have completed your profile, select