|Click Here to Download the How-to Guide|
You can print your presentations in a sleek and uniform design. In those presentations you have a number of options for designs for your cover page! Follow the instructions below and learn how to set your cover page design in your PDF presentations!
How to select a cover page design!
- From your Pages tab, select the settings wheel on your cover page.
- From the connected panel, select the Change
- From here you can see all the options you have for your PDF cover page.
- Select the Select button on the design you would like to use.
- To see the PDF cover page, select the drop down menu in the top right corner, and select Print View.
- You will now see your PDF cover page!