When your future clients look for their next Real Estate agent, they want to find someone with the right experience. Your Agent Website is your living résumé, so it’s the perfect place to demonstrate everything you have done and are doing as a Real Estate agent. Show off your current listings and your past sales using the Agent Website property lists!
To create a new property list, follow the below steps:
- Hover on Property Lists in the Admin Navigation Menu, and then click on Add New (see below).
- This brings you to the Property List Editor screen (see below).
- Create a name for your new property list. Example: Elaine’s Listings instead of My Active Listings (see above, highlighted in red).
- Select the type of property list you are going to create:
- Property List Feed(s): Your active, sold, office or brokerage listings are provided automatically from the MLS database.
- NOTE: You can choose to exclude Pending listings by checking the box next to Active Listings.
- NOTE: You can create lists using any combination of the above.
Now that you have created a new property list, you must create a new property page. To learn how, review the Help Doc/Video Adding a Property List to Your Site.