Show the world your accomplishments as an agent by displaying property lists on your Agent Website. It’s as easy as pie but with incredible benefits!
Show your property lists on your Website in two ways: on your homepage or a separate properties page.
Display Your Listings on Your Homepage
Put your listings front and center by displaying them right on your Website’s homepage.
To show your property list on the homepage, follow the below steps:
- Click on Homepage in the Admin Navigation (see below).
- This brings you to the homepage screen editor (see below).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see Features Properties Module (see above, circled in red).
- Give your Feature Properties Module a Title, which displays on your Website (see above, indicated by the green arrow).
- Select the Property List you would like to display (see above, indicated by the purple arrow).
- Choose the number of properties you would like to display (see above, indicated by the blue arrow).
- Click Publish (see above, indicated by the red arrow).
Display Your Listings Using a Property Page
- From the homepage, hover on Site Pages and click Add New (see below).
- This brings you to the All Pages screen. A pop-up box allows you to select Properties Page from the dropdown menu (see below).
- Click Submit.
- This brings you to Properties Page (see below).
- Give your page a Title (see above, circled in red).
- Choose the list you want displayed from the dropdown menu.
- Click Publish at the bottom of the page.
- Go to the All Pages screen to move your new properties page beneath the Properties Menu Item (To learn how read/watch the help doc/video Organizing Your Navigation Menu).
You have now displayed your property list on your Website.
For more information on how to manage or create a new property list, please see this article.