Having testimonials on your webpage shows potential leads how you work as an agent with stories from all your satisfied clients. If you have a Testimonial Tree account, use our widget to display those testimonials on your webpage.
Note: The widget from Testimonial Tree is live. Any new reviews added to the user's account automatically update where ever the widget is in use.
Testimonial Tree Widget Setup
Enable Testimonial Tree on your website:
- Sign in to MoxiWorks.
- Navigate to your Agent Website.
- Click the About Me button on the admin menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click Click Here next to "For Zillow Reviews options".
- Toggle the Testimonial Tree option on the Integrated Tools page.
- The button turns green when the option is enabled.
- Add the email address associated with your Testimonial Tree account.
- Click Save.
Note: If the Testimonial Tree option is not available on the Integrated Tools page your company does not have Testimonial Tree. Reach out to your brokerage leadership to ask them to enable Testimonial Tree.
Add a Testimonial Tree Page
To see Testimonials on your website you need to add a Testimonial Tree page or add them manually.
To add a Testimonial Tree page follow these instructions. From your Agent Website:
- Select New Page.
- Choose Testimonial Tree Page from the drop-down menu.
- Type the name of the page. (See red arrow below)
- Enter the email address you have on file with Testimonial Tree. (See blue arrow below)
- See the testimonials on your testimonial page!