Once the Digital Escrow has been collected via your web page (the buyer remits the Escrow or Trust Deposit via the web page) provided by Payload you can link the Escrow in MoxiBalance.
How to link Digital Escrow:
- Select the office you want from Offices.
- Click on Track Earnest Requests under Vitals from the menu. You will see all of the Escrow that was submitted from outside of MoxiBalance.
- Find the Escrow Deposit you are looking for. Escrow Deposits that are red do not have a contract associated with them.
- Check the checkbox next to the Escrow Deposit you want.
- Click Connect To Contract.
- Search by address or contract number.
- Click Connect To Contract once you find the one you are looking for.
Now the system will track that request and record a deposit once there is one.
You can view Completed deposits by changing the Status dropdown to "Completed".
Once the link is made you can also view it from the Contract in MoxiBalance in the Deposit section of the contract you connected to.