To access MoxiEngage, users must first sync the tool to their contacts and calendar in an email account. That email account can either be their own free Gmail account or a brokerage-provided Microsoft or Google Workspace account.
Note: The decision to allow users to sync using a free Gmail account is made before launch. All Realogy users can sync MoxiEngage to a free Gmail account if they so choose.
MoxiEngage only syncs with the email client types listed below. Users with another email client type, like Yahoo or AOL, will need to use one of the following email client types to access MoxiEngage:
- Google Workspace (company-provided)
- Free Gmail
- Microsoft (company-provided)
- OnPrem Exchange 2016 or newer. OnPrem Exchange servers require additional configuration and are currently only available with basic authentication.
Provide your agents with an email address?
For users to sync with a company-provided email address, valid impersonation credentials must be submitted in time for launch. MoxiEngage will sync to one brokerage-provided email tenant.
If your brokerage manages multiple domains through one tenant you should submit one form entry with the credential details for the tenant and simply list all relevant domains, starting with the primary domain first. Example: If we managed moxiworks.com and welovemoxiworks.com in the same O365 instance.
Note: Some third-party providers of Google and Microsoft email accounts, like GoDaddy, do not always provide the necessary admin access to gather impersonation credentials. If passing impersonation credentials are not provided, the email domain will not be available to sync. There is no current workaround for users that are not able to provide credentials.
Use an email client type that isn’t supported?
If a brokerage email through a supported Google or Microsoft email type is not an option, we recommend using a free Gmail account to access MoxiEngage. It’s important to remember that:
- To sync MoxiEngage with your email address, it must be an active mailbox, not an alias or forwarding email address. The functionality of MoxiEngage depends upon being synced to your contact list and calendar.
- All Engage activity will go through the email account you sync to. If you do not use this sync email as your primary email, you will need to determine the best strategy for your business. Some options are email forwarding or setting up your old email address as an alias within your free Gmail account.
- Contact information like email, phone, and notes are stored within your email account, but MoxiEngage activity is associated with this specific sync. If you change the email address you’re syncing to in the future, even if you sync the same contacts, you’ll lose historical data on MoxiEngage activity. There is no way to migrate this activity.
Find more information about integrating your email with MoxiEngage in these articles: