The Split feature is used to allocate commission into different buckets for calculation. This is commonly used when the agent's commission needs to be allocated into different buckets for awards or calculation purposes.
To use the Split feature:
- Enter a commission value
- and any fee values.
- Click Save Slides.
- Click Calculate.
- Scroll down to see the grid.
- Click Split.
- Adjust the first value in the Comm $ column.
- Change the Bill Item of the second row to the correct option from the drop-down in the first column.
- Adjust the second row of the Comm $ column to the remaining amount.
- Click Save to return to the grid view and see your Split value in a new row.