Broadcasting a custom page allows you to share custom webpage content with all or a selection of your affiliated companies. These pages can then be displayed or hidden, and organized by the site owner.
- The ability to broadcast a custom MoxiWebsite pages is only available to brand site types
- For Brokerage without a provisioned MoxiWebsite Brokerage site type, the shared custom MoxiWebsite page will automatically be added to their MoxiWebsite once it is setup and provisioned.
- For agents without a provisioned MoxiWebsite, the shared custom MoxiWebsite page will automatically be added to their MoxiWebsite once it is setup and provisioned
How to Broadcast a Custom Page
Follow the steps below to broadcast a custom MoxiWebsite page from a brand MoxiWebsite to an agent MoxiWebsite:
From the Add New Page or Custom Page Edit Screen, click the "Broadcast" button.
NOTE: The custom page must be published in order for the Broadcast button to be visible.
Select Companies: You can chose to broadcast to all affiliated companies or a select few. Click into the Search Companies box and choose Add to send to all affiliated companies, or chose List to select the specific companies (see below).
Select which Site Types to broadcast this page to. Brokerage, Office Group, Office, Team, or Agent sites (see below).
Page Visibility: Select the checkbox next to Show within site navigation if you want this page to be automatically visible in the navigation on the sites you are sharing this page to. Leave this unchecked if you want the page to remain hidden (see below).
- Page Visibility does not let you choose where this page will be displayed in the website navigation you are sharing it to.
- The site owners can move or hide the page if they chose.
Click the Save Changes button.
Once saved, this page can be found on the affiliate website Site Pages screen.