With MoxiWebsites, brands can easily create website templates and share them for agents to use on their sites. This can help save agents valuable time when creating their professional websites and help to add a consistent look and brand to the agent's websites.
If you need help creating a template in Page Builder, check out how to Use Page Builder!
Sharing Brand Templates with Agents
1. Once you have created a template that you want to share with agents, select the Currently Editing Page drop-down and choose Save Template (see below).
2. Add a name for your template, then choose Save (see below).
3. Navigate back to the Admin page and choose Templates under the Builder section of admin (see below).
4. Find the template you want to share and choose Edit (see below).
5. Select the check box under Affiliate Broadcast (see below).
NOTE: If you have agents/users within your own office that you would like to have use the template, you will also need to add the category "Shared" as shown in the article Sharing Brokerage Templates with Agents.
6. Add Featured Image so agents can easily identify the template (see below).
Tip: Using a screenshot of the template itself can make it easier for agents to find the template they want
7. Select Update to save your changes (see below).
Your template has now been saved and agents will see the option to add your newly created templates in Page Builder under Templates > Brand Templates.