The instructions below create a simple single web page to display a jpeg image of the project. This centers your image in the browser window. For instructions on sharing the PDF of a print project on the web, please see: How do I make the PDF for a print project available on the web?
To access the host for print projects option on an existing project:
- Click Projects on the main menu at the top of any page.
- Find the project folder and click on it.
- Select the project.
- Click the Publish to Web icon in the lower part of the page, under Distribute.
- Choose the options for the image that will be created (our recommendations are pre-selected).
- Click Publish As Image for a stand-alone jpeg image, or click Publish As Web Page for a jpeg image which will hosted in a simple web page to center the image on the page.
- See the Project Published dialog when the hosting process is complete. Follow the on-screen instructions to copy the link or HTML that best suits your needs.