To post a project created with a video template to your YouTube account:
- Click Projects on the main menu at the top of any page.
- Select the folder containing the project you want to upload.
- Choose the video project you want to upload.
- Click on the video project.
- Click on the Upload to YouTube icon:
- Login or select a Google account to post the tour to, then click the Continue button.
- Click the Allow button:
Your video is sent to YouTube for uploading. You return to your Marketing Center account where you see a note informing you that we send an email (to the email address listed in your Marketing Center account profile) when the upload has been completed. Click the "OK" button.
The "Links & Tools" section for the project will show "Processing" in the "Type" column.
The confirmation email usually sends in under 30 minutes. The confirmation email contains a link to your video on YouTube.
The next time you visit your Marketing Center portfolio, the "Links & Tools" section for the project shows YouTube in the "Type" column. You can click YouTube here to view the video on YouTube.
To post from a different YouTube account you need to revoke permission from your current YouTube account and add permission for the account you would like to use.