To access the Web Image option on an existing project:
- Click Projects on the main menu at the top of any page.
- Choose the project folder which includes the project.
- Select the project.
- Choose Download PDF or click on Print It Yourself in the right column in the lower half of the page.
- Click the Download... button under Web Image.
- Select your image options.
Note: We recommend not using sizes larger than 75%, since many computer users still use older video cards and monitors that cannot display an entire image at once if it is larger than 1024x768. 75% is the default option in the process for generating and downloading a web image.
The "Layout" selections for web images allow you to display multiple pages either side by side or one on top of the other (stacked). We recommend the stacked layout for best results on computers and mobile devices. You can also choose to display only specific pages of multi-page designs, for example, you can choose to include only the front of a postcard.
- Click the Download Image button.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to download the image of your project to your computer.