These instructions assume that you already have a Dropbox account and that you have a contacts file stored in your Dropbox account. If you do not yet have a Dropbox account, visit dropbox.com to sign up.
When on a Photos page while editing a project:
- Click the Choose from Dropbox button.
A smaller window opens in front of the Marketing Center window/tab.
- Enter the email address associated with your Dropbox account and your Dropbox password, then click the Sign In button.
- Navigate to the Dropbox folder which contains the photos you wish to copy to the project.
- Click on the thumbnail images (small versions of your photos) to select the photos you wish to copy to the project.
- Click the Choose button.
- See the word "Loading" while your photos are copied from the Dropbox servers to the Marketing Center servers.
- See the newly loaded images in the upper part of the page, under Photo Library. If you copied multiple photos, they have been added to the project in the lower part of the page. Drag and drop images within the lower part of the page to rearrange them. Drag an image from the upper part of of the page (Photo Library) to the lower part of the page (Project Photos) to copy the image from the library to the project.
Some of the photos may need to be cropped. To launch the cropping tool for an image, hover your mouse cursor over the image, then click the crop icon that appears in the lower part of the image.