When a campaign has run its course, or if you created a new campaign to replace an existing campaign, you can archive a campaign to cut down on clutter in your "My Campaigns" portfolio folder.
To archive a campaign:
- Click Campaigns in the main menu at the top of any page.
- Select the campaign to be archived.
- Click on the Archive Campaign button on the right side of the page.
- See the message that the campaign is successfully archived. The Archive Campaign button changes to an Unarchive Campaign button.
To return to the campaigns page, on the main menu at the top of any page, click Campaigns.
Archived campaigns retain the history and recipient list so you can refer back to them if need be.
To view the contact list and/or history for an archived campaign from the Campaigns tab:
- Select Show Archived.
- Choose the archived campaign you want to view.
- Click on the Contacts bar below the icon/thumbnail image for the archived campaign to display the recipients for the the campaign.
- Click the History bar (below the "Contacts" bar) to view the campaign history.