Yes, to create your own campaign:
- Click Campaigns on the main menu at the top of the page.
- Use the New Campaign button at the top of the left column.
- Click on the phrase Click here to create a custom campaign below the word "Contacts" on the main menu.
- Enter a name for your campaign, select Date Based or Time Based, and click the Next button. For a description of the difference between Date Based and Time Based campaigns, please see What is the difference between a date-based campaign and a time-based campaign?
- Click on the Add Event button near the bottom of the right side of the page. Fill in the fields and select your options. You can choose an existing project for the event, or create a new project for the event. Click the Next button when done. Repeat this step to add more events.
- Add recipients to the campaign by clicking the Manage Contacts button, then click on Contacts. Check the boxes for the individuals and groups you want to add to the recipient list, then click the Select button when done.
- Click the Start button in the upper-right to finish creating and start sending the campaign.