You can send a project to yourself using Self Send (free) and then forward that email using your own email account and software. To send a project using Self Send:
- Click Projects on the main menu at the top of any page.
- Select the project folder that contains the project to be sent.
- Choose the project to be sent.
- Click on the Email to Contacts icon.
- Choose Self Send.
- Choose the options applicable to the type of project you are sending. Make your choices according to the instructions on the page and click the Next button.
Within 30 minutes you should receive the email. The email will be delivered to the inbox for the email address set in your Marketing Center profile. If you have not received the email within 30 minutes, check your spam or junk mail folder.
When you receive the email you can then use your email software to send a copy to your recipients. Be sure the image is visible in the email before clicking Forward.
Note: Before forwarding the email from your email software, edit the subject line and remove "FW:" to help insure your email will be opened and read.