To import contacts from your Gmail account:
- Click on Contacts in the main menu.
- Click on the Import Contacts button in the left column of the page.
- Click Select Existing and select an existing group name from the resulting menu. Alternatively, delete the automatically generated group name and type a group name of your choice (e.g. "Imported from Gmail") then click the Next button:
- Click the Gmail icon:
- Log in to your Google or Gmail account. Type your Gmail address and password, then click the Sign In button:
- Allow the Marketing Center to access your Gmail contacts. Click the Accept button:
- View a summary of the pending import. Then click the Next button to proceed with the import:
- See the summary of the imported contacts. Then click the Done button:
You are taken to the Address Book, with the newly imported group of contacts, displayed: