To correct the rotation of an image:
- Download a copy of an image from a project, first edit the project, and go to the Photos page of the editing process.
- Select the thumbnail of the image to be downloaded:
- Click on View Full Size In New Window in the upper-right of the image:
- Right-click anywhere on the image. In the resulting menu, click on Save image as... (the phrase may be worded differently depending on which browser and version you use). Save the file to a folder on your computer that you can find.
- Open the folder that contains the image(s) to be rotated.
- Left-click on the image to select it. To select all the images in the folder, left-click on one of the images, then use "Ctrl"+"a" to select-all. To select non-contiguous images, hold the "Ctrl" key while clicking the images to be selected:
- Right-click on any of the selected images, then, in the resulting menu, left-click on Rotate left or Rotate Right:
All of the selected images are rotated:
- Upload the corrected image(s) back into your project.
For iPhone or iPad
If you hold your iPhone or iPad upside-down when you take photos, the photos will look correct when viewed on an Apple computer or mobile device. However, when viewed in most software on a non-Apple computer or web server, your photos will appear upside-down. You need to edit to correct the photo orientation before uploading the photos to the Marketing Center. You can avoid this issue in the future by holding your iPhone or iPad correctly when taking photos.