Slow or intermittent connections cause pages to fail to load completely or to timeout. The minimum connection speed for working with the Marketing Center site is a 56k dial-up connection. Broadband or High Speed internet connections are recommended.
Possible causes and steps you can take to alleviate loading problems:
- Unsupported browsers can cause problems.
- Try using one of the browsers supported by the the Marketing Center site.
- If you are on WiFi, try moving your laptop closer to the WiFi router is.
- For both WiFi and LAN/ethernet (wired) connections, your home/small office router may be in a bad state. Try powering the router off for a full 15 seconds, then power it back on (or ask your office IT staff to do so).
- Ask your office IT staff or your internet provider's support team if your browser is using a proxy server. If it is, ask how to configure your browser to connect directly to the internet without using the proxy.
If the suggestions above fail to resolve the problem, please contact Customer Service for further troubleshooting assistance.