Slow or intermittent connections cause pages to fail to load completely or to timeout. The minimum connection speed for working with the Marketing Center site is a 56k dial-up connection. Broadband or High Speed internet connections are recommended.
Possible causes and steps you can take to alleviate loading problems:
- Unsupported browsers can cause problems.
- Try using one of the browsers supported by the the Marketing Center site.
- Your browser's cookies and/or cache needs to be cleared. While clearing the cache also select the option for clearing cookies. Restart your browser by closing all open browser windows, then open a new browser window.
- The security settings in your browser may be too strict. If you changed the security settings in your browser to something more strict than the default settings you may need to add an exception for our site.
- Your internet connection may be choppy or intermittent:
- If you are on WiFi, try moving your laptop closer to the WiFi router is.
- For both WiFi and LAN/ethernet (wired) connections, your home/small office router may be in a bad state. Try powering the router off for a full 15 seconds, then power it back on (or ask your office IT staff to do so).
- Your browser may be using a misconfigured proxy server:
- Ask your office IT staff or your internet provider's support team if your browser is using a proxy server. If it is, ask how to configure your browser to connect directly to the internet without using the proxy.
If the suggestions above fail to resolve the problem, please contact Customer Service for further troubleshooting assistance.