If your company or brokerage has chosen to allow listing info to be shared with agents in your office, or entire company, you will see the View Shared Listings button in the left column when you view the Listings page in your account.
To create a set of marketing materials for another agent's listing:
- Click on Listings from the top menu.
- Select View Shared Listings from the left-column.
- Enter the MLS listing ID or the street address of the listing you want to create materials for in the search bar. If the listing is not found, then the listing is not yet in our system, or the primary listing agent has chosen not to share their listings (the ability for an agent to choose whether or not to share their listings is an option chosen by your company or brokerage).
- Click on the address of the property, or on View Listing.
- Click on the Create Marketing Kit button (to create only a single project for the listing, click on the Create Project button).
- Use the Select button for the collection/design style you want to use for this set of marketing materials. If creating a single project, use the design gallery's search and filter options to locate a template to use.
The project(s) will be created in a project folder with the street address of the property as the name of the folder.