Yes, you may move your project to a different folder. After logging into the Marketing Center:
- Click on Projects on the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the project you want to move under Most Recent Projects. If the project is not found under Most Recent Projects:
- Scroll down to the Project Folders section
- Select the folder that currently contains the project
- Click on the project you want to move
- Click on the word Move near the right side of the page, under the Duplicate button.
- Click on Select a Folder, then click on the name of the folder that you want to move the project to or use Create New Folder to create a new folder to move the project to.
- Use the Move button.
A success message displays near the top of the screen. You are still viewing the project overview page, but you can see that it is in its new folder by looking at the location displayed just above the phrase Design Type (E.g. "Project Folders > Name of New Folder > Name of Project").