To make changes to an existing project:
- Click Projects in the main menu at the top of any page.
- Find the project that you would like to edit under Recent Projects and click on it (if the project was auto-created, the project name is the property address). If you do not find the project under Recent Projects, or if it has been a long time since the project you are looking for was created, scroll down and click on the folder which contains the project you want to edit (if the project was auto-created, the project folder name will also be the property address).
- Click on the project you want to edit (hover your mouse cursor over a project to get a full look at the project name).
- Click the Edit button on the right side of the page.
- Use the Save and Continue button until you get to the page containing the text or photo you wish to change. Alternatively you can also click the rightward-pointing triangle on the right end of progress indicator line near the top of the page, instead of scrolling down to click the Save and Continue button.
- Make your changes. Note: Once you manually edit a field, we will not re-apply the data from the MLS site to that field. This is to avoid overwriting your changes.
- Click the Save and Continue button until you are returned to the project overview page again.
- Click the Preview button to view your changes.
- If you previously hosted the project (or if the project was automatically hosted after being auto-created) re-host the project to send your changes to the hosted version of the project.
This short video shows the steps outlined above: