If you were given a full email address for login, follow the steps below. If you were given a username only (not a full email address) for login, please start with the instructions on Login to an Admin Tools account for publishing to YouTube.
To publish a video to YouTube:
- Navigate to the login URL you were provided (e.g. https://marketing.imprev.net). You will be redirected to a page with "/ui/#login/en/US" appended to the URL you entered.
- You will see the login form shown in the screenshot below. If you do not see content on the page, please disable any browser addons/extensions which can interfere with the loading of page content, or use incognito mode with no addons/extensions. Depending on your browser settings, flags, etc., you may need to restore Chrome's default settings. Note that we only test our sites in the stable releases of Chrome.
Enter the email address and password you were provided with for login, then click the Sign In button.
- Click the button to accept the terms of service:
- Click on Projects in the main menu bar:
- Click on the thumbnail for the Sample Video under Recent Projects:
- Click on the YouTube icon labeled Upload to YouTube:
- Authorize a Google account once the YouTube/Google account OAuth dialog is displayed. The Google account must have an active YouTube account (a YouTube account with at least one Channel created), otherwise you will get stuck in a loop that brings up the OAuth dialog repeatedly.
- Edit the video title and enter an optional description in the dialog following OAuth completion. Click the Upload button to continue:
- Click the OK button on the message alerting you that your video is being generated (the message may take several seconds to appear):
- The Links & Tools tab shown below loads. While our system waits to hear back from the YouTube API that the video has been processed and published, the "Type" column will show "Processing...":
- Since you are on an account created for your audit, you will not receive the email letting you know publishing is complete (described in the message in the screenshot seen in step 9, above). Check back in 10 to 30 minutes (or more, depending on processing speed of YouTube). When the video has been published, the "Type" column on the "Links & Tools" tab will show YouTube. Click on the YouTube link to view the video on YouTube in a new tab:
To revoke the authorization you provided in step 7 above:
- Click on the account name YouTube Audit near the upper-right corner of any page. Then click on App Authorization:
- Find YouTube in the list, and click on Revoke Access: