User Session reports provide counts of:
- the number of unique users per day
- the number of sessions per day
- the total unique users
- the total number of sessions during the specified period
These reports can be run for a Specific Account plan or for a specific Ref Code.
The User session reporting tools are accessed by clicking Sessions in the left column of the admin tools, under Reporting:
Define the time period by using the three links available for quick selection of time ranges, or select specific dates:
- By default, the selected range is the previous full month, which is the same selection made when clicking Last Month
- Last Thirty Days is for the previous 30 days, ending with and including today
- Last 365 Days is for the last year, ending with and including today
The available types of session reports are:
- User Session reports by Account Plan: This report shows unique users and total sessions from the selected Account Plan, within the specified date range
- User Session reports by Ref Code: This report shows unique users and total sessions from the selected Ref Code, within the specified date range
You can also enter a User ID to generate a report showing only that user's activity.
In the results you will see a column for Unique Users and a column for Total Sessions.
Unique users: This is the number of users who logged in during the specified period. If a user logged in multiple times during the specified period, they are counted only once in the Unique Users column.
Sessions: This is the total number of logins during the specified period. If a user logged in 5 different times during the specified period, each login is counted as a session in the Total Sessions column.