MoxiEngage has a built-in dialer tool that works like a phone from your computer. This feature gives you the ability to talk, text, record conversations, and drop voicemails with your contacts, all from the comfort of MoxiEngage. When calling a list of contacts, once you are finished talking to a client or leaving a voicemail, the system will automatically move on to your next client with a valid phone number on their profile for maximum efficiency. MoxiEngage Dialer and Messenger are powered by WAVV.
HOW TO SETUP THE MOXIENGAGE DIALER
If you have the dialer app enabled on your account, you will notice in the My People screen of your MoxiEngage account that there are a couple of new features (see below). Click on either the Message with WAVV button or the phone or message bubble icons and follow the subsequent instructions to complete the dialer setup process.
1. The WAVV setup window should appear on your screen (see below). Click Next to begin setting up the dialer app on your account.
2. Click Agree to the Terms & Conditions to proceed with the setup process.
3. You'll need to input your phone number to use the dialer app. Type in your phone number and click Send Text to verify with a confirmation code. Click Confirm after inputting the 4-digit code when you're done.
Note: If you accidentally clicked on the X to close out of the setup window, future attempts to click on the messenger or dialer in any capacity will re-trigger the setup process again until it has been completed.
Your settings should be configured before making calls or sending messages out. There are three ways to access the settings.
a. Access your settings when you make your first call to a client and click the gear icon on the dialer bar.
b. In the texting window, select Message, then click the three dots and select Settings.
- General Settings allows you to choose which phone number you want to make calls from which is required first to initiate the app in MoxiEngage.
- Caller ID name: the name that appears on the receiving end’s phone.
- Dialing Lines: Depending on which plan you choose for your account, you can have up to 3 phone lines to use for maximum automation and efficiency.
- Dialing Mode: Advanced dialing automatically begins calling the next person in the queue. Standard dialing requires you to click the dial button to make your next call.
- Ring timeout: the number of times you would like the phone to ring on the receiving end before you move on to the next call
- IVR opt-out: Enable this feature to allow your call recipients to avoid being contacted by the dialer app in the future. The IVR opt-out messaging only plays when the callback message is set up and after the recorded message plays on the call.
- Dial/hold music: the sound the user hears as they are outbound calling. This can be set to one of the available options or nothing at all.
- Ringing tone: what’s heard when the calls are being made. If you have Hold Music on and Ringing Tone on, you will hear the hold music between the calls and the ringing tone while dialing.
- Answer prompt: the sound recipients will first hear when picking up your call. This may be a bell sound or nothing at all.
- Time Zone protection: ensures you don’t call your clients outside of a normal calling time. This is based on the time zone associated with their phone number’s area code.
- Call Recording: The option to record the call after clicking the Record button or to record immediately when the conversation starts. Please make sure you have the required consent before recording.
- Choose your audio source on the next setting item, choose Computer Audio to make calls through the microphone and sound on your computer. Choose Dial-In and the dialer will display a phone number to call so you can use your phone’s microphone and sound instead to speak to your contacts.
- Create your voicemail message by clicking Add New Message and record using any of the three options.
- If you have multiple lines, any callback messages will be placed in the Callback section. You can set a response message that will automatically play if you miss a call by clicking the Add New Message button on the top right and choose one of the options.
- Add your phone number to use for callouts to clients by first clicking Add Personal Number and then verifying the phone with a code. This should've been done in the initial setup but it also exists in your Settings.
- The Mobile Setup section is where you can download the WAVV Messenger App. You can either scan the QR code with your phone's camera or text yourself a download link.
- If any of your contacts opt out of being contacted by you from the dialer app, you can find their names in the DNC list (DNC stands for Do Not Contact). By law, you are not able to remove them from this section and communicate with them again if the recipient chooses to not be contacted. However, if you manually input a contact’s name into the DNC list, they are removable.
- Access all of your previous calls in the Call History section. Here, you can also download any of our recorded calls by clicking the download icon. The Call History will also show in the activity section of a contact record on your MoxiEngage My People page.
Note: Calls are only downloadable if you have Call Recording turned on in General Settings.
HOW TO CALL
1. In MoxiEngage, go to My People, click the phone icon next to the contact’s name, and click Call with WAVV
2. An action banner will appear at the top of the page. Click Start to begin your call.
3. If this is your first call, your computer will ask you to choose an audio source. Click Computer Audio, check the box next to Remember this choice and click Done.
4. Once your call ends, you have 10 minutes to make notes in the Activity Log. All calls are recorded and stored in your Settings, under Call History where they are available for download.