If you would like to suggest a feature to our product team for consideration, you have the ability to write a request in from your own Moxiworks account. There are two locations within the Moxiworks platform where this can be done.
Note: All feature requests are considered by our product team, however we do have a process for reviewing each item. We cannot promise a timeline of when your suggestion will be looked at or implemented, if our team decides to move forward with it.
1. Go to your Present dashboard, and select the gear icon on the top right.
2. Next, select Help & Feedback.
3. Select the "Got Ideas?" option on the left.
4. Fill out the form with your information and a thorough description of what your feature request is. The more descriptive details the are, the easier it will be for our product team to conceptualize. Hit Send when you're done.
1. Go to your Engage dashoard and select the gear icon on the top right.
2. Next, choose "got ideas?" to start your feedback request.
3. Fill out all the necessary parts of this form to complete your request. The more descriptive details the are, the easier it will be for our product team to conceptualize. Hit Send when you're done.
If you have feedback for other Moxiworks products aside from MoxiPresent and MoxiEngage, please email email@example.com with as much detail as possible of what you envision your feature looking like.