Where can I find links to projects I hosted, or for projects that were auto-created and hosted for me?
To find links for projects that have already been hosted:
1. Select Projects on the main menu at the top of any page.
2. Under Recent Project, choose the project you want to make available on the web.
Note: If the project is not found there, scroll down to Project Folders and choose the folder containing the project, then select the project you want to make available on the web. For auto-created projects, the folder name is the property address.
3. Select Links & Tools.
4. Choose the Link icon to the right of the link you wish to share.
5. Click once on the link to select it, then copy it with Ctrl+c, or right-click on it and choose Copy.
6. Paste the link into an email, web page, blog, etc. Paste it with Ctrl+v, or right-click and choose Paste.
For other sharing options please see How do I make my projects available on the web?