How do I import contacts into the MoxiImpress Address Book?
To import contacts into your address book, after logging in to the Marketing Center site:
1. In the main menu, select Contacts (see below).
2. In the left column of the page, select Import Contacts (see below).
Please click here for instructions on importing contacts from a file stored in your Dropbox account.
Please click here for instructions on importing contacts from Gmail.
3. You'll be importing your contacts into a new or existing contact group. Enter a new group name and select Add Group, or choose Select Existing and select an existing group name from the resulting menu.
4. Select Next (see below).
5. Drag and drop a contacts file (.csv, .xls or .xlsx) onto the phrase Excel or CSV file on My Computer, or select the icon labeled Excel or CSV file on My Computer to locate and select the file on your computer for upload (see below).
6. The file will be uploaded and you'll see the column-matching screen.
7. Now you'll be mapping/matching the imported columns to the correct part of the address book by using the menus where you see the phrase "Skip Column". For example, if you see first names in the first column, change "Skip Column" to "First Name." Do this for each column. Leave the menu set to "Skip Column" for any column which you do not wish to import/use. Use the horizontal scrollbar, below the list, to scroll to the right to make a choice for each column.
Note: You must map at least one column. The email address is a good choice if you want to match only one column.
Note: If the menu doesn't have a matching entry for a column, you'll be able to create a custom field for that column later.
8. When you've finished mapping columns as described above, select the Next button in the lower-right.
9. A summary of the import to take place will be displayed. Select Next to proceed.
10. There may be a pause while the addresses are imported. When the import is done you'll be shown a summary of the import. Select Done to view the group you imported the new contacts into.