Office groups allow multiple offices to band together and drive consumer traffic to one website. This also allows people to search agents and listings from any office in the group in one location.
Note: A Company level user is the only one who can create an office group. If you do not have access Office Groups, please contact your Account Manager. To create an office group, use the following steps.
- Create new user : Office Group Admin level permissions
- Note: Website can be created under this new user.
- From manage company, chose office groups
- Select create office group
- Add name of group
- Select user created in step 1 from the drop down menu.
- Select group from Office Groups page. You users office will automatically show on the list of offices for the group.
- Add more offices by searching office name.
- NOTE: If an office is already in a group, that office name will be grayed out and indicate it has already been added to another group.
- Choose your office.