Get your questions answered quickly and efficiently with Moxi's new Chat option. When you use the Chat option, you will be connected with a live Support Representative who will be happy to assist you with answering questions and investigating issues, right from the Moxi product you are working in. You can also submit email tickets for non-time-sensitive issues for support to review and answer. Our live chat option is available M-F from 8:30 - 5:00 PST.
Using the Chat Support Option
1. When using Moxi, you will see a pink Help button at the bottom right of your screen. You can use this bottom to search your questions and immediately be given article suggestions based on your search.
2. If you don't see the article you are looking for to answer your question, select Get in Touch.
3. You can choose to chat with a Support Representative by selecting Live Chat or if the issue is not time-sensitive, you can choose to Leave a Message (see below).
4. By choosing Live Chat, you will be asked to enter your information and question or a description of your issue to start your chat (see below). Once you do, you will automatically be connected with a Support Representative who will be happy to assist you with whatever questions you might have.
5. If you choose to Leave a Message, you will be asked to fill out the relevant information form before submitting your request (see below).