With the MoxiEngage Dashboard, you have different Modules that display some of your most important information to keep you organized and on track. Check out the features and options for your Stay in Flow Dashboard Module.
1. Your Stay in Flow module will display 5 contacts a day for you to reach out to. These contacts will be displayed based on how recently they have been contacted by you in the past (see below).
2. To reach out to a client, use the Reach Out drop-down menu (see below).
- Email: Will display all emails on the contact card. Note: if the contact does not have an email, this will not be an option.
- Neighborhood News: This option allows you to subscribe clients to a Quick or Custom Neighborhood News report. Note: depending on your brokerage, you may not have Custom Neighborhood News reports available.
3. To keep track of any activity for a client, use the Log Activity option (see below).
4. If you don't want to reach out to a contact on the list, simply select the Skip button (see below).
5. Once you have reached out to the client, use the Checkbox to mark them as complete (see below).
6. To remove a contact from Stay in Flow, or remove them from Engage, select the Three Dots, and choose the option that works for you (see below).
7. To change the cadence and people you are seeing in your Stay in Flow module, select the Gear Icon, and choose Settings (see below).
8. In the settings menu, you can adjust the amount of time you have been out of touch with clients and also choose which clients you want to see showing (see below)
9. Once you have made all the needed adjustments to your settings, select Done (see below).