Campaigns allow you to connect with your sphere of influence via a collection of emails. There are three types of campaigns. Sequential allows you to communicate with your person through a regular flow of emails that are not tied to a calendar date. Date-driven emails are scheduled to be sent on specific days of the year, and e-blast campaigns are individual emails that can be sent at any time.
All campaigns can be managed from this homepage. You can see which campaigns you have already selected but not started in your Draft section. Running displays the currently active campaigns, and archived shows you all of the campaigns that have run their course and are complete, or that you chose to archive.
|Click Here if your screen looks different|
- Awaiting Setup: View the campaigns you have selected but are not running.
- Running: See your currently active campaigns.
- Paused: See the campaigns you have chosen to pause.
- Archived: View the campaigns that have run their course and are complete, or that you choose to Archive. Archived campaigns will not send out any emails unless they are re-started.
- Add from Library: Find the collection of campaigns and emails created by your brokerage or office that are available for your use.
- My Emails: See the emails associated to the campaigns you have added.
Adding a Campaign from Library
Use the Add From Library button to choose either a new campaign or email so you can start communicating with your sphere.
- CAMPAIGNS: Select a campaign from the list
- EMAILS: Select emails tab to choose individual emails to add to your campaigns.
- PREVIEW: View each email selected for the campaign as well as the schedule.
- ADD TO CAMPAIGNS: Chose a campaign work with. The campaign can then be found in the Draft section of your homepage.
Adding People to your Campaign
Select the campaign you wish to work with, then select Add People. You can select either groups of people or search for individuals in your Engage database.
Note: When selecting a group, any person added to that group in the future will automatically be subscribed to the campaign.
Running a Campaign
After you have added to people to your campaign, select Run Campaign to begin sending your emails.
Reviewing your Running Campaigns
See your campaign success at a glance from the main homepage under Running.
Or open the individual campaign to view each email’s success.