Dotloop is a partner of Moxi, directly integrated into our program so you can create a Loop from your Engage sales flow task list.
Note: Not all brokerages will have these features available in their Moxi products. If you would like to integrate Dotloop into your Moxi account, please communicate this request to your brokerage leadership.
To create a Dotloop loop, follow the steps below:
- Select the person you would like to create a Loop with.
- Select Add Transaction. *If you already have a transaction created with your client, go to the Marketing Plan then open the Details section.
- Input your listing details or MLS # for the property then scroll down to see ‘Create a Loop’ section at the bottom. *If you went directly to the Details section of your sale to create your Loop, this can be located below the Property Details as well. Select the Create Loop button.
- A pop-up dialog box should appear on your screen for you to choose your profile and template from the drop-down menus. When you’re done, select Create Loop.
- Now, you should see Dotloop as a tab on your contact’s sales flow. You can see what it looks like in Dotloop by selecting the Visit Loop.
For select brokerages, you can create a Dotloop Loop and add documents to your Loop from the Sales Flow.
If you are creating a transaction where you are representing the buyer, you should be on the Buyer Plan. You can find your Dotloop integrated tasks when your Buyer is in the Prospects phase.
- Select the small drop-down arrow next to the task date to expand this item. Select Create Loop to send the listing’s information to Dotloop.
- Next, you can submit your Buyer Agreement Documents to your Loop by selecting the drop-down arrow for the next Dotloop task (see below).
- Select on the green Dotloop button to redirect to your Dotloop account and you can submit your documents there.
If you are creating a transaction where you are representing the seller, you should be on the Seller Plan. You can find your Dotloop integrated tasks when your seller is in the Active phase.
- To submit your listing paperwork to your Loop, find the first task in the list titled “Submit Listing Paperwork to Dotloop for Review”.
- Select the small drop-down arrow next to the task date to expand this item. Select the green Dotloop button to connect directly to your Dotloop account to complete the document submission.
3. Next, you can select the item titled “Complete Recommended Seller Docs in Dotloop” to find other documents suggestions for submission.