Sometimes, you only want to print off one page after a quick update or you just need a PDF copy of a page to send out to your clients. This is simple to do in MoxiPresent.
To print a single page in MoxiPresent, the page must be added to a presentation. If you are unsure how to add a page to your presentation view: Adding Pages from Your Library
To print a page:
- Select the Pencil icon to edit your Presentation.
- Click the Pages tab.
- Choose the page you wish to print from the left menu.
- Click Web View in the top right and change it to Print View.
- Click the Printer Icon that appears to download a PDF of the page.
- Save the page to your computer and print your page as needed.