How can I print a single page in MoxiPresent?
Sometimes, you may only want to print off one page after a quick update or you just need a PDF copy of a page to send out to your clients. This is simple to do in MoxiPresent.
In order to print a single page in MoxiPresent, the page must be added to a presentation. If you are unsure of how to add a page to your presentation, you can use the information linked below.
Once you have the page you want to print added to a presentation, use the information below.
1. Select the Pencil icon to edit your Presentation (see below).
2. Choose the Pages tab (see below).
3. Select the page you wish to print from the left menu (see below).
4. In the top right, select Web View and change it to Print View (see below).
5. Select the Printer Icon that appears to download a PDF of the page (see below).
6. Save and print your page as needed.