In MoxiPresent, you can add web content from other sites to your CMA by creating a custom page. Here is an article on how to create a custom page in Present
First, you will need to generate a widget from your Testimonial Tree account to input into your custom page.
HOW TO CREATE A TESTIMONIAL TREE WIDGET
1. Go to External Links, then open up Testimonial Tree
2. In the dashboard, click on Widgets to expand the sub-menu then select Add Widget
3. Choose your Widget Type by clicking Choose and Continue
4. Set the time frame, ratings, location, and other search criteria to filter out which testimonials you would like to find.
5. Click the Add button on any specific testimonials you would like to include in your Present page. Scroll down to click Continue.
6. Title your widget and click Finish when you're done.
7. The system will give you two options now. Choose "Add Widget Myself" to receive your code for your custom page.
8. You have two options here: the iFraming code and the webpage URL. Either of these will work with your presentation.
HOW TO INTEGRATE YOUR TESTIMONIAL TREE CODE/URL INTO PRESENT
1. From the Pages tab of your presentation, click Add Page then Create New from the drop-down menu.
2. Select Build Page from the pop-up (see below).
3. Choose your desired page layout then select Create (see below).
4. Select More from the page options (see below).
5. From the Settings Bar, select the iFrame globe (see below). Only choose this option if you copied the webpage URL. If you copied the code, select the Embed Media option.
6. In the pop-up, enter the code or webpage url from Testimonial Tree into the empty field then click OK. Save the page then close out of the Custom Page editor to see your testimonials. It should look something like this (see below).